HARMONI - ESPRI
ESPRI and HARMONI can be looked at from 3 points of views:
Next to describing HARMONI and ESPRI in these 3 ways further below, at the end of this page, we will also explain the differences between HARMONI and ESPRI. (ook hier de link naar lager in de pagina leggen)
ESPRI & HARMONI = BI Tools
HARMONI and ESPRI software are market research or other marketing data analysis and reporting tools. HARMONI & ESPRI give very rich analysis, reporting and cubes functionalities like:
- Trend graphs: to check the effect of promotional activity on awareness, trial and repeat usage
- What's Different tool: see any brand's strengths and weaknesses and which other brands are most different and similar to it.
- Segmentation tool: find, profile and target natural groupings of people according to their attitudes, behaviour or perceptions.
- Autographing: see relationships and patterns immediately using a variety of graph types with one touch of a button.
- Space Graphs: see previously hidden relationships.
- Info button: refers to written information about the survey, such as the questionnaire or key findings.
- Time series databases: to create sets of analyses that automatically update when new data is added.
- Significant Differences colour coding: to see where the strongest relationships are in your investigations.
- Perceptual maps: to see how your brand is positioned compared to competitors.
- Self selecting optimal forecasting algorithms: for forecast rates and patterns of change into future periods.
- Positioner: displays brands positioning virtually with a single click.
- Comparer: shows what makes two groups different using.
- Indexer: shows relative change indexed to any point in time using.
- Flag events: there are often easily identifiable events that have contributed to a trend or the changing fortunes of a brand. These events can be flagged to automatically appear in your HARMONI or ESPRI graphs so you can see immediately the impact of, say, a new advertising campaign or the introduction of a competitive brand.
- Information Sharing with Reports and Cubes
- Saved analyses can be shared as Cubes without the users needing to have access to the base level data. When viewing 'cubes' of data users have the full functionality of ESPRI or HARMONI available to them. In this way they can explore the data provided and contribute to the combined pool of knowledge with their own insights.
- For occasions where access to base level data is not required, users can easily create Reports. These can contain graphs, commentary, and links to other relevant documents. They can also contain hyperlinks to tables and graphs for easy navigation and are designed to free up your time so you can spend more time using the information gathered rather than reporting on it.
- Once created, Cubes and Reports will automatically update with new data when it is available saving you time (and the potential error) of having to reconstruct your analysis from scratch.
- Both Reports and Cubes can be shared directly with other HARMONI or ESPRI users or they can be saved in an HTML format for viewing in a Web browser.
HARMONI & ESPRI = A service
First, existing data, such as data from commissioned market research projects or data collected by clients themselves, is taken, and set up in a special custom designed way so can be used in the unique HARMONI & ESPRI system. (see also below: HARMONI & ESPRI = Analysis Database)
Then HARMONI or ESPRI software is installed together with the customised database on as many PCs as required (or on a network). With the installation comes all the training and on-going support required for anyone to start getting the most from their research or data collection investment.
The HARMONI & ESPRI service complements the services of research agencies by bringing a new dimension to the use of market research and other marketing data. HARMONI/ESPRI's style of applying and seeing relationships easily with graphs, maps and charts brings the power of data investigation to anyone. HARMONI/ESPRI overlays sophisticated mathematical routines with real simplicity of use, so the user is not faced with complex and cumbersome choices. Subjecting users to data technicalities and complexity can be like blinding with science, yet research is about seeing relationships, not being blinded by the process of finding them. The focus of ESPRI & HARMONI is on achieving results, not the method used to get those results. ESPRI & HARMONI help users get what they need and keep the technical issues in the background.
HARMONI & ESPRI = Analysis Database
To make the investigation of your data easy, the analysis database thaty will be used by HARMONI or ESPRI needs to be well designed. Made4IT applies all it’s experience and skill in designing analysis databases in order to best exploit ESPRI’s and/or HARMONI’s ability to find and display important relationships, using its underlying multivariate algorithms, requires setting up each database in special ways to suit that particular data. It is not possible to simply flick a switch and convert tab package specifications into a database that will easily reveal all its patterns and relationships. The role of creating databases, therefore, is a fundamental component of the process required for successfully investigating market research and other data.
If opportune, customers could also create their own HARMONI or ESPRI analysis databases themselves.
HARMONI vs ESPRI
HARMONI's investigative approach, like ESPRI's, is forged by a powerful combination of great tools and clever database design. Databases for use in HARMONI are designed and built in a similar way to those in ESPRI. The difference lies in the harmonising of data labels across all the databases designed for HARMONI including ESPRI databases for market research. Either all your marketing data can be designed and set up for use in HARMONI by us, or we can create utilities that will make in-house conversion and harmonising of internal data automatic and easy.
HARMONI Bringing Different Research Projects & Other Data Together
- As well as bringing data from different sources together, with HARMONI you can also explore patterns across different markets or research studies.
- Combining different variables in separate trackers, for example, could show a correlation between, say, premium brand preference in one category and the same in a second category (from another survey).
- You may have similar databases in several countries or regions. HARMONI would allow them all to be investigated separately or together in any combination you like.
- HARMONI also enables you to view external tables of data to combine other marketing or sales information.
More info on Information Tools Products & Services: www.infotools.com
© NV Made4it - 2007